Tuesday 11 June 2019

Come to sunny Scotland!

Come to sunny Scotland! You don’t remember the days when Scotland was considered a holiday destination every bit as good as Magaluf and the Costa del Sol are now. This poster dates from about 1935.


Today, for one day only I expect, those days have returned. Look at today’s weather map.


Here is a picture of what I can see out of my kitchen window today:


Here is what I would be able to see out of my kitchen window if I lived in England:


It isn't often that you get the chance to say Come to sunny Scotland!

12 June 2016, 4.30 pm Today is a chilly day here. There has been no sunshine, and the rain began around mid-day. The bright and sunny weather was, clearly, sent to us only for one day.

The picture of a flooded street is from the Mail Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment